Good morning! We're back with another fun theme for our August Challenge.
We're thrilled to be teaming up with Stamplorations for this month's challenge. They've got a new release with some fun and festive Christmas-themed stamps.
Cornelia has pulled out all the stops to create 4 cards to give you a peek at Stamplorations' new release products.
This month's challenge is to be inspired by one (or more) of the cards. If you make 4 cards (one inspired by each), you qualify to win.
Shery from Stamplorations has also contributed 2 prizes for randomly-selected participants.
There are 3 ways to win a prize!
1. Randomly-selected participant will win a $20 Gift Code to Stamplorations (courtesy of Stamplorations)
2. Randomly-selected participant will win a stamp set of their choice from the new release (courtesy of Stamplorations)
3. Everyone who makes 4 cards (one inspired by each of Cornelia's cards), will be included in a random selection for a $30 Gift Code to Stamplorations (courtesy of MCV).
Here are the 4 simple rules:
- Use the inspiration card as a starting point
- Make a Christmas or winter-themed card, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse: ChristmasVisions.
- Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow member’s submissions.
- Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.
The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am Wednesday, August 30. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. (voting instructions here)
Voting ends on at 8:00 am on Thursday, August 31.
The results of voting and winners will be announced at noon on Thursday, August 31.
Link up here: